About Me

My name Aaron Ellis. I have been interested in weight training from a young age. Being a naturally a smaller build my aim was to get BIG and stop the bigger guys pushing me around. I trained and trained lifted weights from age 16 to 19 but never seemed to put on any muscle i got toned but not big. For a few years the weights dropped off any i started training in Muay Thai kickboxing. After one competition fight and a win i was hooked. Over the next 10 years i continued to have a few fights per year with a total of 14 fights 11wins (one fight was a pro boxing match i took on short notice and lost) won the ISKA Qld Light Welter Weight Title; ISKA Light Welter Weight Australian Title & ISKA Light Middle Weight Title.
I hear you say only 14 fights in 10 years... Well there was reason for that. I never wanted to loose trained for about 4months for the fight rested for 2-3weeks to recover back to training for another 3-4 months rest over Xmas break.
 
More about me next blog.

--
COMPLETE STRENGTH
From Ordinary to Extraordinary there are no Excuses....